Alluring and inviting, the naked temptress of Camiguin is definitely, if not, one of the best sandbars that the country has to offer. The shape of the island depends on the weather and the tide, its long stretch of white sand that contrasts from the inviting waters of the open sea is really stunning.
How to Get There:
● From Manila, take any flight bound for Cagayan de Oro (45 minutes travel time).
● Upon arrival at the Laguindingan Airport, ride any shuttle or bus bound for Cagayan de Oro City and alight at the Agora Terminal. (1 hour travel time)
● At the Agora Terminal, take any bus bound for Balingoan Port (2-3hours), or if travelling in a group one can opt to rent a van for faster travel time(1.5-2hours).
● At the Balingoan Port, take the ferry bound for Benoni Port (45mins-1hour).
● From Benoni Port there are public multicabs bound for Mambajao, then from Mambajao hail any tricycle to take you to the boat dock going to the White Island. (45 minutes travel time).
● Rent a boat going to the White Island (15 minutes travel time).
Full Article Here: