Located in Brgy. Tignoan, Real, Quezon, this two-tiered waterfall is a favorite destination for locals and non-locals alike owing to its proximity from the main highway. The first layer, accessible through a trail on the left side, is a 25 meter high cascade that ends in a very shallow catch basin. While the second layer is made up of a twin cascade that falls down into a deep natural pool ideal for cliff jumping.
How To Get There:
● Take a Raymond Bus Line bound for Infanta, Quezon located in Legarda St. Sampaloc, Manila. This will pass through Rizal and Laguna. (Travel time is atleast 4hrs)
● Alternately, there are also commuter vans at Legarda St. near the Raymond Bus Lines bound for Infanta, Quezon. (Travel time is atleast 3hrs)
● Alight at the town center of Tignoan, Real, Quezon and rent a tricycle for a special trip going to Balagbag Falls.
● From the highway, you will reach Balagbag Falls after 5-10mins of walking, no guides are necessary.
● If coming from Edsa Crossing, take the jeeps or commuter vans bound for Tanay, Rizal. Upon arrival at Tanay Market, transfer to another jeep bound for Siniloan and alight at the Famy Junction. From the junction wait for buses bound for Infanta that passes by every hour.
Full Article Here: