Aside from Katibawasan Falls and Binangawan Falls, Tuasan Falls is also another total charmer that is worth visiting in the island of Camiguin. Its water flows straight down into a shallow catch basin contrasted by a rugged stone wall made up of large boulders and surrounded by overgrowth of flora. Located 6 kilometers northeast the town of Catarman, it is accessible to any type of vehicle from the main highway.
How To Get There:
● From Manila, take any flight bound for Cagayan de Oro via Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines (45 minutes travel time).
● Upon arrival at the Laguindingan Airport, ride any shuttle or bus bound for Cagayan de Oro City and alight at the Agora Terminal. (1 hour travel time)
● At the Agora Terminal, take any bus bound for Balingoan Port, Misamis Oriental (2-3hours), or if traveling in a group one can opt to rent a van for faster travel time (1.5-2hours).
● At the Balingoan Port, Misamis Oriental take the ferry bound for Benoni Port, Camiguin (45mins-1hour).
● From Benoni Port there are public multicabs bound for Mambajao or Catarman, then from either Mambajao or Catarman hail any Motorella to take you to the Tuasan Falls. Alternately, rent a multicab or Motorella to tour you around the island and include Tuasan Falls in your itinerary to maximize your stay.
Full Article Here: